Are you seeing an "incorrect email or password" message?
If so, this could happen for a number of reasons:
- Incorrect email address. Please double check to see if you’re using the same email address and password you registered with.
- Incorrect password. If you can’t remember your password, click on the “forgotten password” link. It will ask for your email address and we’ll send you an email with a link that will let you create a new password.
- Account has not been activated or registered. If this is the case, you'll see a "No account found with that email." message.
- Please register your email address used at checkout by following this link here. You'll have to create a new password. After activating your account, you should be able to login with the password you've created and see your order history.
- Still having trouble? If you’re still experiencing issues, contact us.