- Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders.
- When determining which orders to approve, Afterpay considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper with Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- Are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see the first installment amount of the order value available to spend on the card you are using)?
- Length of time you have been using Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- Amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- The value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- The number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)