You don't need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase.
When you are making a purchase simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
- be an individual who is at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska);
- be a resident of the United States and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia;
- be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- provide a valid delivery address in the United States; and
- be authorized to use the Payment Method provided (US-issued debit or credit card and AmEx)