Instant Credit is an optional code you may wish to apply to a new Orgain.com order. While processing a return via the Return & Exchange Center, you may be offered an Instant Credit Code along with a pre-paid return label.
Please note, not all orders will receive an Instant Credit Code and may only be eligible for a return for a monetary refund.
- If you receive an Instant Credit Code, you are not obligated to use or redeem it.
- If you do not use the Instant Credit by the time your return is processed by the warehouse, you will receive a monetary refund to the original payment method and the code will be disabled.
- If you receive an Instant Credit Code and you prefer to use it, see below for how it works.
How do I use Instant Credit?
- After receiving the Instant Credit Code, you can shop the website as normal and add to cart any one-time purchase items.
- During checkout, enter the Instant Credit Code given to you in the 'gift card or discount code' section, ensure to click "apply".
- Remember, the Instant Credit amount will be for the total amount being returned. There are no strings attached, please keep in mind any unused amount of your Instant Credit will be monetarily refunded back to you after your return is delivered and processed by the warehouse.