Peppermint Hot Cocoa Whipped Mousse Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins (or overnight chill time)
Total Time: 20 mins
Yield: 1 1/4 cup
- 1 can full fat coconut cream
- 1 full scoop Orgain Organic Protein Powder-Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- 1 tsp crushed candy canes or peppermints
- Optional maple syrup, honey or liquid sweetener
- Refrigerate the coconut cream can overnight, or open and freeze about 10 minutes
- Once cold, open the can and transfer only the thick layer to a mixing bowl. Discard the watery part, or save for another recipe. With a whisk or electric mixer whip the cream until smooth. Add the protein powder and (optional) liquid sweetener and whip until it forms a mousse-like texture.
- Spoon or pipe into dish with a pastry bag and top with crushed peppermint and serve.
Note, it can be made and stored in the fridge temporarily! :)